Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Announcing Bill the Goat for Governor !!


Hello, my name is Bill the Goat and I want to be your next governor of Kentucky! I promise you absolutely nothing...because we're all tired of political promises that never come to fruition. I will, though, work for free and not abuse the privledge of power. I would like to thank my friends and employers Paul and Sonja Sykes for creating this website for me...since I have no thumbs and can't type. I am running as an independent, so you'll have to write me in. It's only 11 letters, BILL THE GOAT.

Let's face it...we had jackasses, clowns, chimps and pigs for governor over the years here in Kentucky. Why not a goat? Remember, if you don't vote, don't complain! Thank you for reading and don't let the other candidates "get your goat"!

Bill the Goat

No comments:

Post a Comment